Wednesday 16 January 2013

post 2: Genre

When choosing the genre my group and I found it hard to choose one as there are so many different genres. Below are a list of the most popular genres my group and I could come up with;
1)Action Adventure









2)Crime



3)Horror





4)Romance




5)Sci-Fi









We then narrowed it down to which genre would be the most popular  genre and which wold be best to base our film on it. These were, action based film as many are of this and comedy as this is also a major genre for films. However as a group we decided that the best way to find out other peoples opinion would be to make a questionaire asking the people what they thought. We gave the questionaires to people from our school. Below are the questions we asked;

1) what is your favourite genre?

2) How many times a month do you go to the cinema?
 
Below is a link to a website which helped my group and I to understand what the Top genres of 2012 are going to be. The hobbit and the hunger games both were high up in the chart as expected. 
http://www.rantingdragon.com/twenty-anticipated-genre-films-in-2012/

1 comment: