Saturday 8 December 2012

Post 10

Below is the link to youtube of our video to our prelim task:
We had trouble trying to inbed our film into this task so we had to just supply the link to the clip.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij-8BuG5Ix4


Creative Skills

My group and I have each learnt new skills during this task, such as to work as a team to come up with different ideas and learnt how to take account of everyones ideas and put them together to finalise our film.

Personal and Technical Skills

In my opinion i have been able to learn new skills during this task such as how to edit a film and the different techniques used when filming such as high angle shots. My understanding of how to film correctly using the camera and the way you insert music etc when editing, has grown hugely since starting the course which we will help me throughout the year. Also i feel that the group and I were able to work very well together which gave us no problems when filming and editing

No comments:

Post a Comment