Monday 29 April 2013

Post 9 MAIN task: Production

     Our production for our title sequence went well and I felt that my group and I worked well and I found it fun to work with my group. Our location made us really consider how we could construct the film and how to make it look real and realistic.
     When we were filming we faced an issue of the amount of time we had. We had to rush the last few film footages as we didn't realise we would take that long to film and we nearly ran out of time on the camera. Also as my group and I are from another school we could only film on one day so we had to get it done quickly. However as my group and I are good at editing it meant we could spend more time on the filming side if we had to re-do any scenes as it wouldn't take us long to edit. By my group and I working well together we managed to complete it all smoothly without any problems.
    When we watched our film back we noticed that although we may had rushed the last few scenes we still had a number of shots of which we could have used so were able to choose a variety of good shots.  In all of shots we didn't realise that the wind would be so loud but luckily our opening scene doesn't require diegetic sound so we could edit it out as we will be using non-diegetic music in the opening scene.
     If my group and I were to improve our production next time we would make sure we used the tripod more in order to keep the camera still but as our opening is a fast paced, it makes the scene look more realistic as the camera is moving at the same pace as the characters. 












No comments:

Post a Comment