Thursday 2 May 2013

MAIN Post 12.6: Question 6


What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?



During the construction of the opening sequence I have learnt how to film using the tripod and the micro-phone to produce clear sounds. The main thing I have learnt whilst doing the opening sequence is how to edit a film sufficiently and apply appropriate non-diegetic sounds in order to make the scene more exciting which will hook the audience in. I have also learnt how to cut takes of scenes out in order to make the opening sequence more effective.
I have also learnt how to use Prezi which I had never heard of before so with the help of youtube and my teacher I learnt how to use it to complete posts and also how to embed it to my blog effectively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment